Fashion designers aren't the only ones influenced by past seasons — houseware designers are too. These tabletop pieces are brand new, but have shapes and patinas that are reminiscent of great antique finds.
Each piece is also versatile enough to work with different decorating styles. For example, the pink cake plate from Rosanna would pair well with vintage milk glass dessert plates, but would also look pretty in a sleek white dining room.
1. A classic pewter coffee service from Match1995.
2. Etched glass demijohns at Jayson Home and Garden, $295-$350.
3. Silver napkin rings from The Paris Market and Brocante, $14.50 each.
4. Gold Lancaster teapot from Jayson Home and Garden, $42.
5. Pink cake plate from Rosanna, $65 on Amazon.
6. A candy apothecary jar, just one of the few shapes available, $18 each.
7. Key-shaped bottle opener from Anthropologie, $12.
8. A playful creamer by Juliska, $42 at Careful Peach.
9. Silver votive from ABC Carpet and Home, $12.
10. Gothic candelabra by Seletti, $58 at Yoox.