Earlier this week, we shared tips on how to create an organized exposed closet. For those who need the tools and not just the inspiration, here's a roundup of hangers, boxes, and bins that should wrangle any wardrobe into shape.
• As much as I love wood hangers, they take up a lot of space. These slim versions from Real Simple also have a slot to loop a belt, scarf, or tie through. Set of 50, $29.99.
• Want to save even more space? It may be a cheesy Seen on TV product, but the Wonder Hanger stacks up to 8 garments vertically and then easily expands for access. Set of 8, $9.99.
• If your skirts or pants are out of control, there's tiered storage to the rescue. Another Real Simple design with accessory loop for those matching belts! $7.99.
• With lots of shoes, it's important to see your options. These drop-front shoe boxes from Container Store makes it easy to spot those red pumps fast. On sale, from $5.99.
• Sometimes hanging your footwear on a rod makes more sense. This clever organizer leaves space for tall boots. $19.99.
• Handbags are space hogs. This simple solution hangs them from a series of rings. $9.99.
• Closed storage is important for protecting items (and privacy!). IKEA has a great set of round boxes that preserve the mystery. Set of 3, $19.99.
• Suck the air out of bulky sweaters and down coats during the summer months. Get a few Space Bags, and reduce your winter wardrobe into something that easily slides under your bed. Set of 2, on sale from $6.99.
(Images: 1. Martha Stewart Living via Apartment Therapy, all others linked above)