Plain and simple is all fine and dandy, but sometimes you want a little extra pizazz. We've rounded up 6 beautiful dresser makeovers that put graphics front and center. See what you think!
There are lots of different techniques to add a graphic to the front of a dresser, whether it's with paint, stencils, decals, or Mod Podge. Which of these is your favorite?
1. Yellow Chevron Dresser at A Little Glass Box
2. Bow Front Bird Dresser at Cottage Hill
3. Tree Dresser at Ao Neko
4. Union Jack Dresser at Lovely Indeed
5. Eiffel Tower Dresser at Retropolitan
6. Zebra Dresser at Zebra Print Me
(Images: as linked above)
MORE KIDS' GRAPHICS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Homemade Removable Wall Graphics
• Fun with Fonts: Typographic Prints for Kids
• Drool-Worthy Modern Furniture from Iannone Design