Growing up my parents allowed me to help out with many DIY projects around the house. I built bird feeders, wove rugs, painted jars and pots, even constructed the cat's scratching post. Here are a few great posts from this past year perfect for kids to teens.
• 6 DIY Garland Made From Paint Swatches
• 7 How To Build a Compost Bin for Rotting Pumpkins
• 8 Custom Plush Toys by Child's Own Studio
• 9 DIY Felt Apple Coasters
• 10 Use Suet Feeders To Hold Leftover Yarn
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)