This weekend I was in Boston, and accidentally ran into the Jonathan Adler store while doing some shopping. I hadn't seen any of Jonathan Adler's products in person, and after spending some time at the store, I was not disappointed. I made a couple of purchases, but my favorite purchase was the Jet Set coaster set — quirky and cute, I just had to have them.
And even though my friends make fun of me for always having coasters handy, I just cannot stop. Not only can coasters be equal parts beautiful and useful, but they can also be conversation starters. So here is a roundup of five of my favorite.
- $48.00 Jet Set Coaster Set by Jonathan Adler
- $7.95 Drink Coaster Set by CB2
- $30.00 Skyscrapers Glass Coaster Set at MoMa
- $60.00 Agate Coasters by Anna Rabinowicz at MoMa
- $65.00 Cherry Wood Coaster Assortment Set by Defpotec
Images: 1. Jonathan Adler 2. CB2 3-4. Moma 5. Ponoco