Alright, there are only a few days left until Halloween, but there is still time to create a pumpkin topiary. The ones that are carved will be great for Halloween and a few days beyond. The solid pumpkins will last the season, so enjoy them in time for Halloween, but well past Thanksgiving...
• 1 Dusty hues make for a very pretty stacked arrangement from Country Living.
• 2 A welcome sign of stacked pumpkins from Better Homes and Gardens.
• 3 A classic version in white from Scrap to My Lu
• 4 Functional fall house numbers, also from Better Homes and Gardens.
• 5 A how-to for this glowing polka-dot topiary can be found at Southern Living.