Desk Clock of Jacob sheep breed undyed yarn by NaturalClocks
I just purchased a new rug for our hallway and am pleased as punch with it. It's a runner from Colonial Mills' Shear Natural collection. The entire collection is woven of undyed wool fibers, meaning that every colorway happens to be the colorway of a sheep! From creamy whites to warm brownish grays to black, there's beautiful variety in undyed wool.
I'm so happy with the rug that it got me thinking about other undyed wool home decor that blends well with my contemporary aesthetic. So I went searching and gathered my favorites here:
- Mill Blanket by By Molle
- Shear Natural rugs by Colonial Mills
- Natural, undyed Crochet Wool Round Pillow by lacasadecoto on Etsy
- Desk Clock of Jacob sheep breed undyed yarn by NaturalClocks on Etsy
- Cork Cole Felted Ecological Wool Shoes by WoolWalkerShop on Etsy
- Maxwell's felted wool headboard project
- Marquis Wool Rug by West Elm
- Stitched Felt Placemat by Coyuchi
What do you think? How would these naturally-colored accessories work in your home? Do you find them inspiring or too subdued?
(Image credits: By Molle; Colonial Mills; Lacasadecoto; Natural Clocks; WoolWalkerShop; Maxwell Ryan; West Elm; Coyuchi)