Purple is one of those colors that's very popular right now, but still hasn't totally shaken off its association with psychedelic art and a certain 1980s movie starring Prince. One way to move purple into the 21st century is to pair it with the neutral-of-the-moment, a misty gray.
• 1 Katy's 'Shadow Gray' Bedroom
• 2 Poppy Wallpaper by Jocelyn Warner
• 3 Tine K Catalog
• 4 The Style Files
• 5 Nicole Farhi Tunis Glass Vase
• 6 Margherita by Marni for the Rug Company
• 7 Steven Gambrel
• 8 Robyn Karp Interiors
• 9 Decorpad
• 10 Stephanie's Life of Pie
For more color combos, click here.