Purple is a big color in fashion for the fall, so naturally, all the big shelter stores are producing new items in its various shades. Unfortunately for me, I just don't get purple, and I've discovered that I am not the only one. So, in a quest for personal growth, I sought out some purple items for the home that actually look great.
- The Tints Table by Jason Miller has a colored top inspired by the muted hues of aviator sunglass lenses.
Woods Wallpaper is already a modern classic, but it's available in colors beyond the standard black-and-white.
- The iconic Alvar Aalto Collection Vase was originally designed in 1936 by the famed architect to mimic the motion of the Finnish coastline.
- These playful Goldfish Coasters are handmade by Sesame Letterpress in Brooklyn.
- The 520 C Mug has a vibrant Pantone color printed onto fine china, and comes in a whole range of non-purple.
- This Kettle Purple Classic Desk Phone looks retro but still has modern functionality.
- The Colorwave Lilac set of simple everyday dishwear features an exterior with a dusty shade of purple.
- Legendary fashion designer Diane von Furstenberg created the Spiral Hearts Rug for The Rug Company.
- So the Juice Xe6 may not be a decor item, but its 18 tools will help you do anything in your home.
- This purple Velvet Drape feels super luxurious in any room.