- Begin Again On the Go Art Set - This on the go set is perfect for any trip in the car, and holds everything you need for mess-free creating with lots of pockets.
- Reeves Watercolor Tin, 12 colors - Reeves creates quality watercolors, and the classic tin is a perfect starter set. We use ours regularly, and I love that it's a low-mess way to paint for younger kids.
- Yasutomo Pearlescent Watercolor Set This is on my wishlist, who wouldn't want pearlescent watercolors?
- Lime Sparkle Lap Tray I found our lap desk for even cheaper at the local craft store, but wherever you go, these are great for kids who want to create beyond the dining room table.
- Non-Spill Paint Cups We use our no-spill cups for holding watercolor water, but they also work well for tempera and acrylic too.
- Neocolor Watersoluble Crayons Exploring what you can make with water soluble crayons is such a fun project - I've heard they work well as face paints too.
- Pentel Oil Pastels Pastels are messier than crayons, but the vivid colors and rich palettes are so beautiful, it's worth mixing it up and trying these out too.
(Images: As credited above.)