Few places conjure up images of glamour more than the Ritz Paris. And among the many things it's famous for are its legendary bathrooms — allegedly, the Ritz was the first hotel in Europe to include bathrooms en suite. While their fixtures may be a bit much for everyday living, they're a great source of inspiration for adding a bit of luxe to your own salle de bain. Shown above, from top left:
- Kohler Purist Widespread Faucet in Vibrant Moderne Polished Gold, $643.
- Leontine Linen's Moulon Hand Towels, $90 each.
- Paint Swatches: Farrow & Ball Dimity and Farrow & Ball String, $85-$100 a gallon, depending on finish.
- Brick Trim Moulding, $30 for 16' section.
- Paragon Aged Cream Rectangular Mirror, $548.
- Restoration Hardware's Carrera Marble Bathroom Accessories, $35-$95.
- Worlds Away Hannah Gold-Leafed Sconce, $222
(Images: Products, as linked above; Kate Moss photographed by Tim Walker for Vogue)