Here's a creative way to add some fun to your kids room: a puzzle rug. Some are more complicated than others, and some rather expensive, but the idea behind them is wonderful: kids can redesign their space as many times as they feel like it. Though, with small kids around, that may be a recipe for a disaster. As a parent, would you find it annoying or intriguing?
Maybe the best way to approach a puzzle rug is to add it to a space where a rug isn't actually necessary. If you have a low-pile berber carpet or Flor tiles already installed in a room, then adding a puzzle rug is more for the play value than the practical under-foot value. What do you think?
1. Contra Forma Puzzle Rug Imperial
2. Puzzle by Joanna Rusin
3. Cradle Collection Puzzle rug
4. Create Your Own Persian Rug by Katrin Sonnleitner
5. Car Puzzle Rug by Youlka Designs
6. Non-Flying Carpet, 6 pieces, by Sergio Mannino
(Images: as linked above)