Maybe the best way to approach a puzzle rug is to add it to a space where a rug isn't actually necessary. If you have a low-pile berber carpet or Flor tiles already installed in a room, then adding a puzzle rug is more for the play value than the practical under-foot value. What do you think?
1. Contra Forma Puzzle Rug Imperial
2. Puzzle by Joanna Rusin
3. Cradle Collection Puzzle rug
4. Create Your Own Persian Rug by Katrin Sonnleitner
5. Car Puzzle Rug by Youlka Designs
6. Non-Flying Carpet, 6 pieces, by Sergio Mannino
(Images: as linked above)