If you're in the unfortunate situation of having to regrout your shower, this will help you! Quartz-Lock Grout is made with urethane and quartz crystals, and is free of epoxy (no horrible fumes), cement, and pigments. It comes premixed, has great resistance against stains and mildew, is water soluble, and contributes to LEED credits via its recycled content and low-emitting materials.
- Pre-mixed, ready to use
- Excellent chemical, stain and mildew resistance
- Semi-flexible, low shrinkage and high crack resistance
- No color fading, streaking or shading – Even when wet!
- Fast and easy clean-up when compared to epoxy and cement grouts
- Excess product can be saved and used later
- UV stable colors (non-yellowing)
- Self-sealing – no sealing required
- Non-sag formula great for vertical surfaces
- Free of BPA (bisphenol-A) found in epoxy grouts
- Dust-free mixing
- Fast, easy installation – installs up to 50% faster than other grouts
- Superior to cement grout
- Contributes to USGBC LEED Credits: MR 4.1 & 4.2 (Recycled Content), MR 5.1 & 5.2 (Regional Materials), and EQ, 4.1 (Low-Emitting Materials)
Available for $89 for 1 gallon via Green Building Supply. Read more at StarQuartz.