Happy Leap Day! As February 29th only comes around once every 4 years, we're wondering if you're celebrating (Frog Party?) or doing anything special today? Here are some suggestions for enjoying the extra time and completing small projects to use the day wisely.Ways to Embrace the "Extra" Time Today:
1. Spend one hour today upgrading your bathroom by installing towel hooks, adding flowers and more quick bathroom ideas
2. Take a walk with your significant other, family or pet (take your dog on an extra-long walk!);
3. Join Pinterest
and start an inspiration board;
4. Call a friend or family member you've been missing;
5. Do a little bit of work towards finishing a project
6. Find a new project you'd like to try yourself
and start planning;
7. Find an item or two at home that you can donate, give to a friend or bring to work.
8. Tell us what your plans are for today!
Image: via The Telegraph