Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Irvine, CA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I went with my 'feel' to choose the color. I wanted a room that was warm, romantic yet energetic, and inspirational. Hence, the red. I also wanted my West Elm rug to pop out and, what better contrast than navy against red? The rest of the pieces came together bit by bit during my shopping expeditions.
- Colors used in my room
- Glidden Eggshell Mexican Chile
- Tips for using color successfully
- This part is like choosing your mate. Do it for yourself and what you like and feel. After all, you have to spend time with your place- not your friends, co-workers or family!
- Spice for Life
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2013