Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Washington, DC
- Inspiration for my palette:
- When I was still shopping around for my condo, I saw a photo of a room in a catalog that was painted in Avalon Teal, and instantly fell in love. I knew I had to use it somewhere in my future home. When I bought my condo, the first thing I did was figure out which room could successfully handle this color. With the large amount of natural light that pours into the living room, I thought it would be the perfect room to pull off this moody blue.
- Colors used in my room
- Benjamin Moore's Avalon Teal
- Tips for using color successfully
- When using highly saturated colors, I like to include lots of pops of white. They really stand out!
- Moody Blue
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2013