Some light and funny news for you today via Racked, who mapped the favorite stores of "shopaholic" Chloe Sevigny — "New York City fashion royalty and a patron saint to hipsters everywhere." While most of her haunts are clothing stores, there are some antique and taxidermy shops thrown into the mix. Links and more news below.
DESIGN NEWS OF THE DAY
• Shadowing a Shopaholic: Chloe Sevigny's Favorite Haunts | Racked
• Employees sue Berkline over sudden plant closure | Furniture Today
• Hearst announces October test issue debut of HGTV magazine | Editor at Large
• Thor's Coney Island Flea Market Do-Over Will Have "Upscale Retail" | Racked
• Fete Accompli | T Design in Milan | New York Times