Popular posts this week included a lively debate on the radical homemaking movement, eco-friendly travel accessories to take on your next trip, new recycling products from Ikea, cool things to do with JELLO-O and New Yorkers learning to share. Read on for these and the Top 10 posts of the week!
10. Did You Know You Could Do This With JELL-O?
9. 6 Eco Travel Accessories to Pack in Your Carry-On
8. 5 Ways To Eliminate Fruit Flies
7. Tips for a Day at a U-Pick Berry Farm
6. DIY Artwork: Frame an Everyday Object
5. The Greenest Way to Stay Cool: The Ultra-Efficient Midway Eco Fan
4. How To: Wash a Pillow
3. Nick and Rachel's Creative Warehouse Loft
2. Etsy Finds: Printed Cloth Napkins
1. Are You A Radical Homemaker Failure?
Previous Hot Posts: Green Camping, Battling Mosquitoes, and Twilight Eclipse