Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Brooklyn, NY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love that I can display homemade items, like my embroidery in my bedroom and the artwork in my living room that my family and I painted. And my old apartment had no closets, and now I have four. I love that it makes storage easier, and I can now fill my living space with only the things I love most.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- Choosing where to place my furniture to create distinct living areas was difficult. I focused on adding tables and desks for work spaces and having enough seating for myself and company. Adding lamps for each sitting area also helped my apartment feel comfortable and light.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- I'd like to invest more in rugs -- especially some faux sheepskin or cowhide. I would also love more seating to be able to host dinners and parties. And paint! I'd love to play with different colors on the walls and furniture.
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool 2013