I love Christmas. I love colors. So when I saw this rainbow Christmas tree (originally featured in last year's roundup of retro white Christmas trees), it definitely piqued my interest. If you're tired of red and green, why not make your Christmas every color?
One of the things that's held me back from this in past years is that I'm also a bit of a Christmas traditionalist (for example, I don't cotton to this). But with a restrained hand and the right accessories, I think you can make a tasteful rainbow Christmas happen.
1. White Christmas tree with rainbow ornaments from Martha of Open Door Studio.
2. Forest funny pinecone ornament, $30.00 from MoMa Store.
3. Rainbow tree skirt, $58.95 from Land of Nod.
4. Rainbow crackers, approx $56.00 from Sarah Moore Vintage.
5. Wrap kraft paper packages with rainbow-colored string. Abrams Books via Small Shop Studio.
6. Rainbow pompom garland, $14.99 from Midget Gems.
7. Rainbow star ornaments from Crafting with Love.
8. Rainbow Christmas cards by Crafted by Lindy.
9. These colorful printable polyhedrons from Mini Eco are a fun, DIY-able decoration.
10. Good enough to leave up year-round. Colors wall chart, approx $63.00 from Blink Designs.
(Images: as linked above)