- Boardgames are a tried-and-true rainy day activity. For suggestions, click here.
- Indulge your sleepy self by washing your sheets and taking a snooze in your newly laundered bed.
- Watch a movie. If you're looking for decor inspiration from your film, check out Apartment Therapy's guide to the top 10 most inspiring movies, as well as our suggestions for great interiors from classic Oscar films.
- Enjoy some music by setting up a "rainy day playlist" for yourself.
- Curl up with a book in your own personal reading nook.
To read the entire poem, Rain by Shel Silverstein, click here.
Photo: Evan Thomas / Paola and John's Converted Switch House