Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Toronto, Ontario Canada
- Inspiration for my palette:
- Winter in Toronto can be cold and harsh; I needed a little summer to go with my modern furniture. I've collected all shades of green mid-century pottery for years, and orange just looks so good with it. That's my favorite color combo right now! The Crate & Barrel rug was just right. Since this room is my office and also my crafting "lab," I wanted something that made me as happy as possible.
- Colors used in my room
- Primarily orange and green, with accents in blue, purple, and yellow
- Tips for using color successfully
- I always keep the walls and the big pieces neutral and add pops of brights (or whatever) to freshen it up. That way, you can change out the accessories and completely change the room's mood without spending a fortune.
- "Summer Modern"
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2012