Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- New York, NY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- We live in a pre-war converted hotel that was built in the 1920s, and we love many of the details like the casement windows, sunken living room and molding. The open layout of our studio makes the apartment have a bright and airy feel despite its small size. Another great thing is that we can see Grand Central Terminal from out our window and the Empire State Building from our roof.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- The biggest challenge of living in a small space was finding a home for all of our items. It forced us to evaluate when the true necessities are and disperse of any superfluous items. Because our closet space is limited, we switch out our wardrobe to match the changing seasons.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- We would definitely purchase a new bed if we won. We have had our eye on one in particular for a long time, and it would be a dream to be able to buy it.
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool 2013