We'd venture to say that red is one of the most popular colors in interiors. No matter how much or how little you have of it, most everyone has something red in their home. It's a refreshing and extremely easy way to add a little kick in a room.We'd sign up for anything involving a fantastic red tool case, especially a bedroom. It's such a unique and quirky way to add personality and a pop of color! Of course that's a subdued way of incorporating red into a space, we understand not everyone is dreaming of an all red living room (even though it certainly is great to look at!).
If you prefer the subtle approach (we don't blame you), just a few touches of red will do wonders. Red lamps, vintage jewelry boxes, artwork and side chairs are interesting ways to achieve that perfect pop of color.
• Inspiration: Red & White Rooms for Valentine's Day
• A Little Red Goes a Long Way
• Primary Color: The Red Barn at Venn Farm in Cornwall
• Inspiration Gallery: Vivacious Red Details
• Element of Style: A Red Lamp
Images: as linked above