Yesterday's post — The Endlessly Adaptable IKEA Rast Dresser — yielded a number of reader comments about their own Rast hacks. We love seeing what our readers are are doing out there…
• Barbara, from Hodge Podge, pointed out that we failed to include her Rast in yesterday's roundup. With black paint on the body of the Rast and silver leaf paint on the drawer fronts, Barbara created an affordable but high style piece for her teen daughter's bedroom.
• Reader Sarah Rodgers included a link to her flickr page in her comment. It was there that we found her colorful Rast hack. Sarah painted the bodies of the dressers a colorful blue and used fabric to cover the drawer fronts. She then stacked two Rasts to create more storage.
• Lindsay, from Aubrey + Lindsay's Blog, brought our attention to her Rast project. Lindsay chose a dark stained body and white drawer fronts and completed the look with round brass drawer pulls.
• Faith directed us to her blog, Double Mommy, where she posted about her Rast hack. Faith stained the dressers in two tones — darker on the body, lighter on the drawer fronts — and pushed two side-by-side to create one larger piece.
• Great minds really do think alike. Shelli, from A La Mode Maven, also showed off her dark stained and white Rast hack, completed with round brass drawer pulls.
Images: As credited above.