before - jump below to see the "after"
I had to do A FREAKING BOATLOAD OF PAINTING. One room, plus ceiling (it was dark blue) - about 10 x 12 with all kinds of eaves and corners and trim and a built-in dresser... I primed with Killz Odorless and painted with Benjamin Moore White in Semigloss. (AT was the push I needed to do this job - it took ten days of 6-hour days to get it done.) Thanks to the AT readers for spurring me on!
• SF Good Questions: Should We Paint Over Our Knotty Pine Tongue and Groove?
• SF Good Questions: Knotty Pine Walls and White Woodwork?
• Look!: Nice Wood Panelling
• Look!: More Knotty Pine Paneling
• Moormannberge Hotel
• NY Good Questions: How Can We Lighten Up the Hallway?