Three or more kids in one room is no easy feat, but these parents rose to the task with panache. If you, too, have space constraints, or just desire a little extra bonding time for your children, get inspired by these real life rooms for three.
Have you tried having more than two children share a room? How did it work, and would you recommend it?
1. The Figgle Family's Cozy First Home
2. Something for Everyone in Parker, Monty, and Elliott's Room
3. Jack, Finn, and Rowan's "Undone" Room
4. A Trio of Hanging Beds for a Room Shared By Three
5. Meg's Room for Three
6. Simon, Levi, and Josie's Shared Bedroom Tour
7. A Bedroom Built for Four
8. My Room: Sophia, Ava, and Olivia
9. 3 Little Boys, One Room
10. A Definitely, Indisputably, Not Girly Shared Room
(Image credits: Bridget Pizzo; Rebekah Gough; Kirsty Gungor; Reader Meagan; Marian Anderson; Meg Spaeth; Greta / Picnics in the Park; Reader Amy ; Reader Sherri; Ashley Ann Photography)