In our neighborhood, it seems you can hear both the collective groans and cheers as the children in each home receive their teacher assignments for the upcoming school year. Whether or not your children snagged the teachers of their dreams, you can make heading back-to-school a positive experience.
One way to build excitement for the upcoming school year is to create a special workspace just for them. What kid doesn't love having their own desk to store crayons, paper, and freshly sharpened pencils (and, later, phone charger and laptop)?
Here is some inspiration from our archives to get you started:
16. Lucy & Thomas Say Goodbye to their Artful Family Home
17. Olivia Ellen’s Copenhagen Charmer
18. A Sophisticated Girl's Room in Scarsdale
19. Kenzie’s Fresh and Fabulous Room
20. A Symmetrical, Storage Heaven for Sisters