When you're working with a really tiny space, sometimes the best thing to do is just go all out. Don't believe us? Check out these dressing rooms by top designers. Wallpapered, painted, and tricked out with bright colors, they're great inspiration for a tiny space that needs some style...
Dressing rooms tend to make use of some of our favorite small space solutions. Good lighting is key, mirrors expand the sense of space, hooks come in handy, and furniture is limited to a really great chair, bench, or shelf.
• Hugo Boss Concept Store by Itunube
• Trina Turk Dressing Room by Kelly Wearstler
• Kips Bay House by Jaime Drake
• Anthropologie Dressing Room
• Prada Dressing Rooms by IDEO
(Photos: Itunube, Kelly Wearstler, Eric Striffler/Jamie Drake, LollyKnit licensed via Creative Commons, IDEO)