Name: Reason (nearly 2)
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
As soon as we found out we were having a boy I got to work. My mission was to create a well designed room that was pleasing to the eye but most importantly that Reason would love and feel comfortable in.
Design words I used to describe what I was going for: bright, midcentury modern furniture and finishes, functional, comfortable, intentional, personal. He loves spending time in there and as it turns out, we all do too.
- Crib: Walmart by Baby Mod (I painted the legs white)
- Dresser and Rocker: Craigslist
- Nashville Poster: Favor from our wedding (Hatch Show Print)
- U.S. Map Tangram: Midnight Umbrella
- Yellow Submarine watercolor: Andrea Ballenger
- Shelving: built by my husband
- Large TN map: found in the rafters of our house
Thanks, Amanda! Readers, Amanda does both interior and floral design; find her at Amanda Jerkins Design.