Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Dallas, TX
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- I love my bedroom because it is cozy, simple and filled with things that reflect my personality. I love to juxtapose modern and vintage pieces. My dresser and Ikea side tables are simple and modern and the rest of the room is filled with thrift store finds that reflect whimsy and romance. I also love that my husband and I made the headboard and the star mirror. It pleases me that one doesn't have to spend loads of money for the sake of luxury.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- I think the most important tip is to make sure that everything has a place. It makes it a million times easier to tidy a room when you can easily just put away things. Also, making the bed every day instantly makes the room feel more put together.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- I'm a student, so I'm constantly on my computer. Our bedroom is a bedroom but it's also sometimes used as a portable office. Beds are so much more comfortable than office chairs when typing away on the laptop.
See all entries