Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Chicago, IL
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- I have always wanted a bedroom with a window seat and bookcases. It took awhile, but I finally got it. I love the light and airiness of this room. In the winter, I love to sit on my window and watch the snow fall. Trees hug my building and my unit is on the third floor. So, in the summer, when the trees are in bloom, I sit at the window seat and watch the squirrels and birds play in the branches.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Make your bed! If I don't make my bed, it's a slippery slope because I can be messy. Plus, my space is small and, as such, a little clutter tends to grow exponentially
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- My condo unit is in an older building and does not have a lot of closet space. I had my built-in unit made, in part, to help with the lack of storage. The fact that the window seat is my favorite nook to sit and daydream is a wonderful bonus.
See all entries
More posts in this series
My Bedroom Retreat