I've been seeing a lot of reclaimed wood pieces at local galleries and home design stores. I love how these works celebrate the raw beauty of wood scraps while offering unique interpretations of the medium.
- Mid Century Sculpture Modern Wall Art from Etsy shop Art Glamour Sligo
- Reclaimed Wood Circles available from Etsy shop Earth Art by Wendy
- Mosaic Landscape Art from Etsy shop Eclipsed By Nature
- "In Triangle" by artist Michelle Peterson Albandoz. Michelle owns Las Manos Gallery in Chicago, where her reclaimed wood work is frequently on display; she is also a featured artist at Long View Gallery in Washington, DC.
- "3 Stripes" by industrial artist Eric Johnston.
- Reclaimed Douglas Fir, "Birds" by designer Parvez Taj
- Reclaimed Wood Piece from the "Winter in the Cowshed" series by artist Richard Pearse.
- Natural Wood Striped Wall Sculpture from Etsy shop Jaclyn Miller Designs.
(Images: As linked above)
ATVideo of the Day