Whether you're looking for a dose of eco-good cheer or craving a little handmade in your Christmas preparations, there are quite a few stylish recycled options for incorporating old materials into a new look for this year's celebrations.
• Wood & Wool Stool's Christmas trees have stolen many a heart this season already. Seeing one incorporated into Yvonne of the Yvestown blog fame's sweet home, completely sold me.
• I learned about Lara Newsom, owner of Handmade Pretties on Etsy through Pure Style Home, and instantly fell in love with her collection of recycled sweater Christmas decor. Her tree skirts look just as snuggly as their original purpose.
• Viva Terra offers a variety of eco-Christmas options. My favorite this year are their Oil Drum angel tree toppers, made from washed up WWII oil drums in Haiti by a fair trade production team.
• Viva Terra is also offering angel ornaments, made in Guatemala out of recycled soda cans and bottle tops.
• Recycled Christmas trees get a new lease on life with these trunk slice ornaments from last year's trees.
Images: as linked above