An old clipboard, a vintage safe — Mike Reynolds shows that a clock can be made out of just about anything. By repurposing found objects, the designer creates products that are at once modern and patinaed. Find out what each of these clocks is made from, after the jump.
• 1 Clock11 – constructed from a found wood nut bowl and cardboard ($125)
• 2 Clock9 – constructed from an old painted board ($175)
• 3 Clock8 – constructed from a vintage metal safe drawer ($145)
• 4 Clock12 – constructed from a vintage record album box ($125)
• 5 Clock2 – constructed from masonite from an old clipboard ($125)
See more of Mike Reynold's products at Supermarket.
Related: New Clocks Made From Old Stuff
(Images: Mike Reynolds)