Contractors say, on every building or renovation project, people always want three things: inexpensive, fast and good. At Re-Nest, we always say that projects should also be eco-friendly. The answer to this is recycled rubber. Versatile and abundant, rubber can be used for everything from roofing to flooring and many things in between. Read more...
The featured items shown here are made of all or partially recycled rubber. They also showcase some of the versatility of rubber as paving stones, tiles, garden mulch and gravel!
(Shown above the jump, from left to right. Sorry for the small photos this time around. Manufacturers did not provide anything larger.)
1. Group photo of featured products.
2. Rubber Brick Paver Mat, $12.95 from Gardener's Supply Company
3. 1-3 mm Green EPDM, $65.00/bag from Colored Rubber
4. PermaLife Mulch, $ (Contact for pricing) from So Cal Rubber Mulch
5. Weight Strength Tiles, starting at $6.30 per sq. ft. from Great Mats
• AND/OR: Recycled Cork + Rubber Flooring from Capri
• Building Green's Top 10 Products for 2010
(Images as linked)