In the market for some new wine glasses in anticipation of your holiday hosting? Then check out some of these recycled options. Sure, they're all a little thicker and heavier than the super-fine glasses, but put a check mark on the "plus" side because that just means your guests will be less likely to drop and break them!
Clockwise from the top:
• "Re-New" Recycled Wine Goblets and Old-fashioned Glasses from Lenox (available on sale at) Macy's, sale $9.99 each.
• Recycled Rustic Wine Glasses from West End, $69 for a set of 6.
• Recycled Etched Wine Tumblers from Viva Terra, $64 for a set of 4.
• Recycled Windshield Wine Glasses from Uncommon Goods, $22 for a set of 2.
• Roundup: Best Eco-Friendly Entertaining Ideas
• Simple Green Entertaining: Buy Wine With Corks, Not Screwcaps
• How To: Be an Eco-Friendly Host
(Images: West End, Uncommon Goods, Macy's, and Viva Terra.)