Okay, so we're a little late for Independence Day innuendos, but we think that red and blue is a classic enough color combination to be relevant anytime of the year. These kitchens range in style from retro to modern, with just two shades uniting them all together...
- Hannah Berman of Pie Bird Press has filled her kitchen with colorful vintage finds in a strict color palette that extends all the way to the knobs on the stove. See more of the house in this design*sponge sneak peek.
- Sultry reds and blues color the kitchen in this House Tour: Rebecca & Roger's Flux-Redux.
- A retro remodel from Guess the Decade: Blue Kitchen.
- Saídos da Concha used light blue tiles as the backdrop for pops of cheerful red kitchenware in Color Combo: Red, White, and Light Blue
- Okay, so it's not in a home, but the bright red inset and light aqua accents in the dining space of Brazil's Nicota Restaurant definitely offers plenty of inspiration for your own kitchen. Via Desire to Inspire.