Wearing, accessorizing and dabbling in red is easy - but are you bold enough to paint an entire room red? Inspired not just by Valentine's Day but also by one of my favorite paintings, "The Red Room (Harmony in Red)," 1908, by Henri Matisse, here are really red rooms that work. In each of these rooms, the bright red walls are balanced by white accents.
Shown in the Images:
1. Ode to Diana Vreeland: Alex's Red on Red on Red Living Room
2. Red room from JuBella via Inspiration: Red & White Rooms for Valentine's Day
3. "The Red Room (Harmony in Red)," 1908, by Henri Matisse
4. red living room via Lonny
4. Indian-summer bedroom photographed by Dominic Blackmore for Ideal Home
Images: as linked above