We spotted this room in Benjamin Moore's color forecast for 2010, and it reminded us of our love for a deep red-orange paired with gray or cream. The "cream" in this room actually has a hint of green in it, and the gray is slightly brown, which gives the colors a little bit of an edge.
These colors are carried through, in variations, throughout the accessories and furnishings, which Benjamin Moore helpfully details in their resource list for the room. A few of our favorite details are listed below.
Room and Resources Shown Above
• Claret Rose Walls from Benjamin Moore
• Guilford Green Trim from Benjamin Moore
• Our Love is Here to Stay Poster from Enormous Champion
• Ball and Chain Hable Construction Fabric from Decorati
• Sunny Side Up Chair from White on White
• Philippe Ottoman from Jonathan Adler
For the full list of resources, click here.