Recycling is one of the basic ideas of green living and covers every aspect of our day-to-day lives. Over the last year, we've written dozens of posts on the subject - from stylish bins and recycled-content products to decoding all those labels and tips to improve your recycling habits.
• 1 LEGO Recycling Containers: Practical, Modern, and Pretty
• 2 Recycling Carpet
• 3 Recycling Project: Make a Memo Holder Out of a Cereal Box
• 4 A Guide to Encourage Recycling at Your Party
• 5 Recycling and Reusing Your Old Notebooks
• 6 My Resolution: Throw Away Less, Recycle More
• 7 Do These Doors Make Kitchen Life Easier?
• 8 How Green Is Green: Paper Recycling Symbols Explained
• 9 How Green Is Green: Plastic Recycling Symbols Explained
• 10 Upgrading to LEDs? How to Recycle Your Old Lights
* * *
Welcome to Re-Nest's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)