We love repurposing items more than anything when it comes to our own personal decor stylings. It not only makes financial sense, but is earth friendly and you know how much we love that. Check out our roundup of our favorite repurposed items and ways to make them pull double duty, after the jump.
Is there something you're more drawn to repurpose in your own home? Or is it more inspiring to find the perfect item to conjure up a great design idea? Check out some of our favorites below to see if there's something in your home you could be putting to use!
Photos Shown Above are Bolded Below
• 7 Ways to Repurpose an Ice Bucket
• Catch-Alls for Your Entryway Repurposed from Household Objects
• Etsy Finds: Plytextile's Repurposed Sweaters
• Repurposed Shelving
• Flickr Find: Repurposed Drawer Shelving
• Repurposed Desk Displays from 26 Olive Street
• 5 Great Repurposed Home Decor Ideas
• Basket Case Study
• Making A Coffee Table From Lack Shelving
• Using Wooden Crates as Planters and Organizers
Posted originally from: AT:Chicago