The flapper-style dresses are a sweet touch. It's like Peppy Miller's closet.
My dream job would be to design sets for movies. It combines my two obsessions: film and interior design. Most of the time while watching a movie, I'm more distracted by the set designer's choices than on what's actually happening in the scene. I've taken a few of my favorite visual scenes of this year's Oscar-nominated films and paired them up with their room cousins. Take a look...
1. The Artist, VanityFair.com
2. Rodellee's Tiny Vintage Studio
3. Sandra's Luxurious Modern in Brentwood House Tour
4. The Help, CasaSugar.com
5. Design Is Mine
6. Goodbye to a Style Icon: Elizabeth Taylor
7. Digging Decor
8. Midnight in Paris, Photographer - Roger Arpajou © 2011 Mediapro, Versátil, & Gravier Productions
9. Design Sponge
10. Saucy Help
11. Hugo, The LA Times
12. Great Homes With Color: East Coast
13. Design Sponge