Billie & Tootie, two high school friends, always dreamed of opening a little shop. A shop with a focus on sustainable design that fed their passion for the talent of artists and crafters who inspire them. Housed in a little schoolhouse-esque dwelling on Sunset Boulevard, their quirky and fun items for your kids and your home are also available online.
This virtual schoolhouse is chock full of unique home accessories but also has a delightful collection of educational toys and activities such as these:
1. PlayShapes by MillerGoodman ($150). A set of 74 geometric wooden shapes which can be endlessly arranged or stacked to produce hundreds of 3D creations.
2. Make Your Own Monster Kit, by Donna Wilson ($24). Pre-stitched creature shape, stuffing and felt bits and bobs and step by step instructions to make your very own unique friend. No sewing skills required.
3. Make Your Own Ukulele Kit ($44). Assemble this unfinished wood ukulele and decorate it any way you like.
4. School Loom ($54). Simple and sturdy; a perfect loom on which students of all ages can learn to weave.
5. Mechanical Music Box Kit ($16). Make your own melody on this wee music box composing your own tune.
Each month the online store also features a "Student of the Month". It's a great place to see new and limited edition goods from a variety of artists.
To explore the entire library of interesting items, visit ReForm School.
(Images: ReForm School)