Name: Reid (2)
Location: Jefferson City, Missouri
For our son's "Big Boy" room, we wanted an eclectic mix of old and new. We scoured our local antique shops for stuff that screamed "All Boy!" to us.
We mixed our flea market finds with some Etsy goodies, handmade items, and modern items to make the perfect blend we were looking for!
- Paint: Shewrin-Williams Pussywillow
- Curtains: Target
- Roman Shades: Lowe's
- Quilt: Handmade by me
- Bed-Side Step Stool: Handmade by my sister
- Bed Frame: Antique, refinished
- Map: Free printable mounted on canvas (printable from here)
- Wall Items: Etsy, Target, Antique Shops, Craft Shows, Hobby Lobby
(Images: Emily Vallandingham)
• MY ROOM ARCHIVE
• SUBMIT A BABY OR KID'S SPACE