If you own a pet, chances are he or she rules the palace and you are merely one of its subjects. My cat, Zola Jones, definitely reigns supreme as princess of the household ... and I wouldn't have it any other way. Check out this roundup of stores offering products fit for your four-legged royalty.
- Growler Goods Owners Matt Graber and Heather Roma, want to give dogs a cool, and relaxed California attitude with their accessories. From cute ponchos to clever leashes with poop bag holsters, their handcrafted dog accessories are practical and stylish. Shown: Ocotillo Dog Poncho $75
- Caboodle If your cat is like mine, its favorite toy is an empty cardboard box. Caboodle makes corrugated habitats for cats that are connectable, customizable and sustainable.
- See Scout Sleep This small company out of Louisiana makes stylish dog beds, collars and leashes for man's best friend. Shown: Ziggy Tan Bed $120
- Modernist Cat This Seattle-based company creates modern pet furniture to keep your furry companion happy without compromising style. Shown: Circa50 Console $399
- Found My Animal Bethany Obrecht's company makes accessories for adopted animals and then donates 25% of the profits to charity. It's a stylish win/win! Shown: Reversible Rescue Coat $68 - $72
- Best Friend's Home Germany-based Best Friend's Home specializes in high-design, over-the-top homes for your dog. Being in the dog house suddenly doesn't sound so bad!
- Doca Pet Furniture designer Luke Wong designs handsome accessories for our domesticated friends' mealtimes. Shown: Dogleg Diner $98+
- Pussy and Pooch This LA-based store offers a great array of modern pet accessories. And if you're in LA they also offer grooming services and a "pawbar". Shown: KittyPod Geo Dome $60
(Images: 1. Jason Loper. All others: As credited above.)