Technology is a double edged sword. Used the wrong way, or simply overused, this modern life of perpetually being plugged in, always online staring at a screen can leave us worse for wear. But there are many instances where technologies can make for a healthier home, alongside a healthier you. Here are some of our best posts from 2012 revolving around the relationship between technology, ergonomics, daily habits, and health.
• Study Determines This Is the Most Relaxing Song Ever
• Would You Rather Give Up Sex or Your Smartphone?
• Health Apps to Refer to Before You Call the Doctor
• MultiTable ModTable Standing Desk + Treadmill System
• How Hurricane Sandy Helped Us Find a Better Balance Between Work and Living
• Is This the Device That Saves Your Marriage?
• 3 Things You Need To Clean After a Cold
• How To Take a Free Relaxing Vacation From Your Browser
• White Noise and Your Brain: The Science of Sound Machines
• Pros & Cons: The Standing Desk Test Drive
(Images: Shutterstock; See linked posts for full image credits)