- Chicago, IL
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love the layout and the way this tiny studio apartment allows me to have four distinct living areas. Although I live in a garden unit the high ceilings and large windows make the space comfortable with the incredible amount of natural light that floods the space. Living small gives me the opportunity to showcase my personal style in an intimate way.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. The use of a deep paint color on the walls to create a sense of intimacy.
2. Artwork. The more the better!
3. Rearrange the furniture layout regularly