Adding color in the kitchen is a tough skill to master. Painting the cabinets magenta might be too bold of a statement , yet a yellow vase and bowl of lemons on the counter may seem like too little for truly brightening the room. The Goldilocks sweet spot might be choosing a colorful stove to liven up the kitchen...
It's not too much, and not too little. The range and hood is already the focal point of a kitchen, so enhance it with a brightly colored finish as each of these homes below have:
- A Red Range in Photographer Annie Schlecter's New York Kitchen; Bertazzoni
- A Blue Range and Hood in a Boston Kitchen; Siemasko + Verbridge
- Orange Range in France; Bake With Jill
- Yellow Bertazzoni Range; Dallas Renovation Group via Houzz
- Aqua Blue Stove in a California Pool House; John Malik & Associates
- Lacanche Blue French Range; Lacanche
- AGA Range in Crimson Red; Glenvale Kitchens via Houzz
- Seattle Cottage Kitchen Remodel; Ventana Construction
- Lacanche Red French Range in Paule Caillat's Splendid Paris Kitchen
- Historic New Jersey Retro Beach House Kitchen; Knight Architects via Houzz
More colorful appliances from Apartment Therapy:
- Good Questions: Can You Paint a Stove?
- Sources for Vintage & Retro Appliances
- Painted Kitchen Appliances
- Don't Let Appliances Choose Your Kitchen Palette
- How Does Color Factor Into Your Purchases?
(Images: As linked above)