• Clawfoot Bathtub Warehouse – They were once called Half Priced Tubs but over the years this San Marcos, Texas-based company has concentrated solely on clawfoot tubs.
• Vintage Tub & Bath – This family-run business offers free shipping to US and Canadian addresses. Considering the weight of a bathtub, that seems like a great, money-saving deal.
• Habitat for Humanity ReStore – With locations all across the country, the ReStore is a vintage rehabbers dream. While there are no guarantees that they'll have the clawfoot of your dreams, we've seen vintage bathtubs at our local outpost quite frequently.
• Baths of Distinction – If you want all the charm of a clawfoot with the added convenience of a built-in shower, check out Baths of Distinction's combo units.
• Wayfair – When they say they have "a zillion things home" they mean it. Wayfair carries a broad range of tubs, including several clawfoot models.
Image: Baths of Distinction