If you're going for a vintage vibe with your bathroom renovation, the clawfoot bathtub is an obvious choice. This classic tub shape will never go out of fashion, unlike those pesky jacuzzi tubs. We've rounded up some of our favorite resources for this bathroom fixture after the jump…• Clawfoot Bathtub Warehouse
– They were once called Half Priced Tubs but over the years this San Marcos, Texas-based company has concentrated solely on clawfoot tubs.
• Vintage Tub & Bath – This family-run business offers free shipping to US and Canadian addresses. Considering the weight of a bathtub, that seems like a great, money-saving deal.
• Habitat for Humanity ReStore – With locations all across the country, the ReStore is a vintage rehabbers dream. While there are no guarantees that they'll have the clawfoot of your dreams, we've seen vintage bathtubs at our local outpost quite frequently.
• Baths of Distinction – If you want all the charm of a clawfoot with the added convenience of a built-in shower, check out Baths of Distinction's combo units.
• Wayfair – When they say they have "a zillion things home" they mean it. Wayfair carries a broad range of tubs, including several clawfoot models.
Image: Baths of Distinction